The link for the entire set of images from the Deanna Deadly shoot is http://www.pbase.com/jcassatt/deanna. This gallery does contain nudity and hence is not suitable for viewing by people under 18, i.e. NSFW.
Wow, it is like going through the whole transformation process with her. My favorite pictures are the ones that are very suggestive without exposing any intimate parts: 9409-Putting on her panties and 9439-Putting on her stockings. On the "Other pics", I like the one by the bathroom door holding up her hair (9524). My favorite is 9546, I liked you decided not to show all her face, but it seems she is in deep thoughts or day-dreaming. Thanks for sharing with the group.
Wow, it is like going through the whole transformation process with her. My favorite pictures are the ones that are very suggestive without exposing any intimate parts: 9409-Putting on her panties and 9439-Putting on her stockings.
ReplyDeleteOn the "Other pics", I like the one by the bathroom door holding up her hair (9524). My favorite is 9546, I liked you decided not to show all her face, but it seems she is in deep thoughts or day-dreaming. Thanks for sharing with the group.