Thursday, February 12, 2015

Lightroom Presets - Discount Coupon Code extended until March 1

TotallyRad made a mistake with their sale. They offered 40% off, but 25% discount plus 15% on top of that is only 36% and change.
They want to amend the mistake and now they have a new code MAKEITRIGHT that will work until March 1st.

BTW, I am not affiliated at all with them. Just want to share with you all, in case someone is willing to take advantage of the offer.
Also, there are plenty of sites that offer FREE presets:
www.lightroompresets.com/
www.gettotallyrad.com
www.lookfilter.com
and many others.

Some of the B&W or tone changes in my pictures have been the result of quick click on a Lightroom preset.
The presents I use are from a company called Totally Rad (www.gettotallyrad.com). I just found out they have a 40% sale until 2/17 if you use code SHARETOSAVE40.

It is almost 40% (25%off plus another 15% on top of it).

The not only have LR presets but also PS plug-ins.
I just wanted to share in case some of you, that own LR, can take advantage of the sale.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment