Monday, January 26, 2015

Tyson's Galleria

I was sorry to see our field trip postponed. Hope you are feeling better Barbara.

I did take the opportunity to go to Tyson's Galleria to grab a few pictures.





2 comments:

  1. The zig zag line of the "fence" is striking - nice composition. Also, the large/small and black/white color contrast in photo #4 is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mall is filled with staged tableaux and accidental design moments blending visitors and environment, like the next-to-last with the girl framed, the woman above (with the towering billboard woman), the figures in the zig zag, the figures seen from above. I wonder what a variation of your first shot from a diagonal axis would have looked like. I wonder if your attention is captured enough to continue working this vein. You know, malls as we know them may not persist in our lifetime...and this kind of picture could one day look like the kind of artifact earlier street work has become.

    ReplyDelete