Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A little bit of everything


















2 comments:

  1. I like the range of subjects you shoot and particularly the sense of energy and aliveness in the photo of the two guys talking in what appears to be a moving crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - I love the wild variety of figures whether stone or living and that particular revealing eloquence that sometimes come from shooting from the back as in first and last. The two men may be of similar age but we might wonder how they could be different. The flag material in the first image is on rayon.

    I like your playful use of the blog to group three sculptures and a mannequin, and the beautiful light on the sculpture couple - as well as the light on and through the blue poppy.

    Keep shooting these people you spy, more and more.

    ReplyDelete