Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hey guys! Its Emerald and this is just about all the best work I've done








4 comments:

  1. Good to see your work! My favorite is the ferocious guy--his wood grain running in the same direction as camera movement enhances the sense of motion. Occurs to me that strong lines in a scene would be something to keep in mind when panning or otherwise moving the camera--if the camera is moved perpendicular to the lines they would blur or be lost. The waterfall is a pretty shot; you might try darkening shadow or midrange tones in the central section to make the rocks come through more without darkening the spray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I didn't notice how the lines helped the motion and thanks for the advice on the waterfall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the wood guy; the camera shake really adds to the photo -- I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really loved that street picture of yours its was GREAT!

      Delete