Monday, December 7, 2015

bridge project - complete!


2 comments:

  1. These look fantastic! I like how the underside shoots are on the bottom row. I showed your bridge pictures to a friend of mine who was a bridge inspector for many years in Virginia. He liked them very much and then told me all about how those cables on the Brooklyn bridge were made. I think you have a calling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it's taken me so long to get here...This looks fabulous! I hadn't realized how tight the installation - makes it so cohesive, yet each is an individual. I'll show my partner - as an art installer, I think he'll be impressed too. There's something great about the way your images *span* the country, including the latest entry right in your backyard, which totally holds up in the pack in terms of bridges and the strength of your imagery. Bravo - what a great way to wrap! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete